Students can apply for the teaching internship, and only certain students will be accepted. In addition to developing your Japanese skills, you can have a great opportunity to gain teaching experience so you can make your résumé strong for future jobs or educational programs. You will be properly trained how to prepare and teach English lessons to Japanese students. When you send an inquiry, please mention that you are interested in the internship.
Teaching internship includes:
- Observing other experienced English teachers
- Learning how to create effective lesson plans
- Doing mock lessons with an experienced teacher and receiving helpful feedback
- Teaching one-on-one/group lessons and receiving feedback from an experienced teacher
- Facilitating English lessons on your own